• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Update: Tracking Down Aviary from Band

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Okay, I totally want to thank you guys--especially gg, Debbie, and Stacy b. for finding Zoe's aviary for me :hug8: You guys are the best!

Here's what I learned from her breeder: Zoe was hatched at an aviary in Florahome, Florida on July 23, 2008. This is really good to know, because I was told she's 2 years old, but she is only 18 months. I knew by the feeding response I get when I rub her beak that she is a baby, but I didn't realize how much of a baby she really is. She is the youngest bird I have, poor little girl. She's been shuffled across the country a lot for such a youngster...

Last edited:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
:hug8:

so glad you found them!!! and she's with you now, so some of that shuffling was for a reason

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh, that is great news! So glad she found you. I wish I could trace my birds. One had the band removed and the other the bands #'s and letters are all worn off.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I wanted to track down Cochise's breeder. I joined leg band numbers group on Yahoo, but they were no help. That is great you know now how old she really is. She is a beauty. How is she doing?

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I'm glad that you were able to get the info you needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.