• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*Update Post #23* Yuna News! She Joined A New Flock

solo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
jess
aww im glad it is going smoothly :heart:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Well that was short lived. I moved her back.:what:
I was seeing some things I did not like today. Like Cochise being wild eyed, and strutting stiff. Yuna liked it until she realized the price she might have to pay. I went in and let her out, and just the way she closed her eyes, and put her head down told me the story. She did not want to be in there.
I think we can visit maybe in the future, but for now I think she is too young to be that close to a broody older male permanently.:o:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awe sorry it didnt turn out differently but glad she's back with you in the office. She is just so darn adorable :)

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awww,,, well you tried. Better safe then sorry! I am sure she will be happy to be back with her mommy. :hug8:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Awe sorry it didnt turn out differently but glad she's back with you in the office. She is just so darn adorable :)
Thank you Jill. I know you know the look I am talking about{Cochise's} It's all ok. It exhausted her so much she went to bed a half hour early. I promise some new pics soon.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Awww,,, well you tried. Better safe then sorry! I am sure she will be happy to be back with her mommy. :hug8:
Thanks Judy. I did feel today it was just too risky. I think too, Holly and maybe Cochise both were not used to seeing me pay such attention to someone else right in front of them.
Another issue was Troy. He kept speaking to her but ignoring Holly and Cochise. I kept telling him that was not good. He really isn't a bird guy, but if they love him like Yuna does, it's different for him. I think it's for the best.

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
•She is still well loved and they are all still doing well in their current settings. •Sounds like a win win situation to me....and Troy still gets to love on his girl!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thanks Peggy!:hug8:Yes, you are right. I just hope Cochise simmers back down, without any side effects. I think the girls are already over it.:)