• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

<UPDATE> :(Please help crash!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
((((Hugs))) Hopefully the tissue results will yield something. You might want to ask him if any of the meds could have onset his death. In researching side effects of Metacam several months ago it is a med. that has caused death with some birds. Try and do a Google search of the meds.

WenM

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Wendy
I am so sorry to hear about Crash. Fly free little Crash

fid fanatic

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cheri
Jenn, I'm just seeing this, and am crying for you. I'm so sorry and send my deepest sympathies. I hope you get a straight, solid answer when the results come back, and I'm sorry you have to wait so long to receive them. You did all you could, and Crash is now flying free. You were able to comfort and love him until his last moment and he thanks you for that.

Big hugs.

wezl

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Carla Rae
Jen, fid fanatic says the words better than I could. I wish you peace in knowing he shared your love. Hugs

Phoenix

Walking the driveway
Can you scan and post pictures of the Vet report, or have I missed it?

Sorry to hear you are having problems.:(

runningoutofroom

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
so sorry jen, i know how hard it is to loose an animal. when my horse was sick and died, i was broken for a while. i wish you the best!
xoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.