• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

update on the 2 rescued conures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
well we went to the vet and we found out that the black cap is alot older bird then we thought and she has a heart problem her little heart beats very slow and im to keep an eye on her in case she starts acting weird she said she could live a week or 20 years that the poor girl is a ticking time bomb sad and so ashame but any way on another note she has fallin for hubby and is very fond of him so as for the little painted the vet said she is abit under weight but looks like shes starting to gain some and to keep doing what i ben doing with her that she is fine also shes had broken toes a few times and its due to lack of nail trims she said that most more then likely the reason she plucked was due to cigs and smoke and same goes to for the bad heart now on the black cap lack of air but any way i just wanted to give everyone a update on the 2 they are right now going thru nicateen withdraws and mood swings but we are doing allright

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
poor little things..I am sure they will blossom in your care bless you

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Poor little darling birds :( I'm so glad they are under your wing, so to speak! I know you will nurse them back to health and show them a wonderful life.

Status
Not open for further replies.