• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Update on Rhaenyra aka Mackenzie

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
So things are going well ..she loves her bigger cage and all the toys I can fit in it .. She sings ,whistles and talks up a storm ..she loves it when I interact with her as long as Im not touching her ..we seem to be at a stand still with the touching but all in good time ..she loves her food and treats ..and loves interacting vocally with the other 2 birds ..it can be very noisy around supper time but I love it :heart:

Attachments

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So things are going well ..she loves her bigger cage and all the toys I can fit in it .. She sings ,whistles and talks up a storm ..she loves it when I interact with her as long as Im not touching her ..we seem to be at a stand still with the touching but all in good time ..she loves her food and treats ..and loves interacting vocally with the other 2 birds ..it can be very noisy around supper time but I love it :heart:
She's so gorgeous and I really love her name :heart: . So glad things are going well with her.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Love the music!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
She’s beautiful. It may take a long time before you win her over to touching. I brought Lola home when she was on one feeding a day and close to weaning. She would regurgitate some formula so I had the vet do a culture. She had a pseudomonas bacteria and I had to give her oral antibiotics. It was not a good way to start off with a baby. After that it was eight …. Eight years before she let me touch her head. She’s 16 now and enjoys those scritches… as long as I don’t touch any new pin feathers that are tender. Your girl will get there with time. :D

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
She is beautiful. Look at those eyes! :heart: :xflove:

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
She is so funny ..she'll sit in her cage and act like she is talking on the phone ...ummmm...yeah...sounds good ...chatter...yes ..that's fine...then she will laugh and do it all over again :cheer:

Attachments

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Lat night Rhaenyra was playing with her toys and makes lil growling noises while she does this I kinda wonder if she is mimicking the dogs when they play ..its so cute :heart: