• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Update on Kazoo Bird OPEN - amid COVID-19

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Amid the concerns of the current situation, we are still shipping orders. UPS is open for business and unaffected.

Today, the City of Charlotte went to Stay at Home order under the City's guidance . Charlotte is 2.5 hours southwest of the Raleigh Durham area.

As for now, Wake County where I reside has now surpassed 437 cases. While I do not know if we would be next, or if this comes in the next few days?

:blink:

If anyone is looking for anything extra to stock up on, please do it as soon as you can. I know the giant big box retailers are running behind I read 8-14 days for someone looking for dog food from Chewy.

Please message me, reply here. If I do not have it in my store, I will be sending an order off tomorrow to have by Friday (hopefully) You can message me here of what, qty even if I don't have it or carry it I can see about getting it for you. You may call me at the contact # on my site, or email me kazoobirdandcompany@gmail.com

We are listed as 'essential' so no worries.

Be SAFE, be SMART and STAY HOME!

:chillpill:

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cool Miss Claire! Thanks for the heads up!!!

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
@Love My Zons , Claire - is it just a problem with getting items to the stores or is there a "shortage" possibly developing because of people hoarding. I set up "repeat delivery" in January with a major pet store chain for bird food to ship every 2 months. I received 2 of 5 items. They were backordered and then cancelled. Set up another order - that also went into backorder. So I ordered something else - checked out- indicated to be "in processs" , then backordered, and as of last night - back to "in process" Very frustrating as they are not listed as "out of stock" and I was able to place items in my cart and check out.

I also order from another place and the food I order from them is out of stock.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I know on one of my Distributors websites they mentioned limiting some items. They were not specific in what.

I just don't know how some businesses themselves are handling their workforce.

I am thinking a chain reaction domino effect here with all. Manufacturers, to Distribution just lowering their workforce numbers of employee safety.

If there is something specific you are looking for, I can see if I can get it. I email them regularly asking about stock items. Nothing worse then ordering a large order with something I really need and they are out of stock.

Message me if you need help!

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Thank you! Just received a shipping notice for one of my orders. Hope my birds like what they are getting this time as some is different than what they are used to! Hard times for all...

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
If anyone is looking for something you cannot find, from whatever source to use, ie: Amazon etc. please reach out to me. I will do my best to price match the product.

I will do my best to get it for you.

Hope you are all safe. And be well #stayhome