• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Update on Berry!

TinyFeathers

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
I'm not sure if any of you remember me, I haven't been on here in a while.. but recently I adopted a Green Cheek Conure baby! His name is Berry, and he is about 7 months old. He has been so sweet, and just an overall perfect bird. My family also has started to fall in love with Berry. He is not too loud, and they don't mind the noise/mess. He has learned to copy little noises, like clicking sounds and he says "I love you". He loves being in the sun, and playing with peoples hair :lol:

Also, he has had his first molt, and I have been trying to help him with his pin feathers, he lets me get most of them, but there is a few that he won't let me touch. Will they just fall out on their own? Thanks.

Attachments

Peaches1

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kalee
He’s so cute :heart:. Peaches (my Conure) is going through her molt right now. She is doing great at getting them all out on her own. He should be able to do the same so I wouldn’t worry. Sure he appreciates the help from you.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Congratulations! :starshower1:

Offering a bath can help with pin feathers ;)