• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Update on Bennie and me

Bennie's Mom

Moving in
I haven't posted for a while, but all is well. I love my little "Bennie" and he is my good bird buddy. Was going through an annoying hormonal spell, but that seems to be dying down, thankfully! He loves to sit and "talk" with me. He's not really into scritches so much, but will let me scratch hie head when HE decides it's okay. I've alos added an albino leopard gecko to my "family". She is a pretty female named "Sheba." They are not near each other; I doubt if either knows the other exists!
I recently had to have surgery and was out of work for almost 2 weeks. Of course, Bennie was thrilled that I was home with him! And I was glad for his company! I am single and live alone and it would be pretty lonely without my cheerful little feathered friend!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
He's not really into scritches so much, but will let me scratch hie head when HE decides it's okay.
Most of the tiels we've been owned by were the same...except with Sunshine. He seeks us out all the time and begs for scritches...

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm glad to hear you & Beanie & Shebia are well! It's amazing how much Joy these wee ones bring into our lives. I'm also glad to hear you are not alone & you have a unique flock. There are others here that have reptiles & amphibians. I can't remember who, off the top of my head, so I can't tag them.

We all :heart:pics.

:grouphug3: Rain

Sops1306

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Sophie
Sounds like a great relationship you have with him,
My Male tends to swear a lot.. (I didn't teach him that) it can be quite embarrassing when I have company lol

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Great update! I’m glad Bennie is doing so well, and congratulations on your gecko. I’m sorry you had to have surgery, and I hope your healing okay!