• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Update on Archer and Blue's babies!

Gypsysoul

Moving in
Real Name
Brianna
Hello all!! A while ago I had posted about my newly hatched babies full of curiosity on what they might look like since mom is a creamino and dad is seagreen. Whelp, here we are fully feathered!
Here is Pinky and Nibbler! Pinky was born looking like an albino with bright pink eyes. She has more yellow than her mamma and some beautiful faint blue on her rump that's hard to get on camera. Her eyes have darkened to a berry/black color now. Nibbler is living up to the name haha and I am loving the mash up of yellow. white and the seagreen colorings.
I ended up hand feeding them both since Pinky had severe splayed leg and toes that weren't setting right. They are super sweet and love on everyone. They even beg to come see me when they're in their cage and I can't help but let them sit on my shoulder all day. Anyone have an idea on if there is a name for Nibblers coloring? I'm going to assume Pinky is creamino as well.
20210716_194218.jpg 20210716_194118.jpg 20210716_194409.jpg 20210716_194418.jpg 20210716_194038.jpg

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
.... beautiful.....cute..... adorable.... WHY DO POEPLE SPEND ALL THEIR TIME LOOKING AT KITTENS , when they could be looking at this:xflove:

Gypsysoul

Moving in
Real Name
Brianna
Blue Pied... sweet!
Awesome! I remember looking blue pied a while ago and forgot about it till now. Thanks! I wish I could have gotten a picture of the yellow patch on nibblers chest, but each time he/she jumped onto my phone haha

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
They seems to really like your phone

Gypsysoul

Moving in
Real Name
Brianna
They seems to really like your phone
They sure do, it took me a while to post because they kept trying to eat the moving letters on the screen and it would mess up the post

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
Gorgeous mutations! I've never seen a blue pied mutation like Nibbler before... very pretty!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
They are beautiful.