• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Update on all of my doggies, Beetle is my heart!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Well, the Texas twosome will be with us 2 years in early September. A bittersweet time for all of us in the anniversary of Brian's passing.

The Girls are such good dogs, so well behaved, nearly perfect animals.

Beetlejuice is now over a year old, and he's such a happy loving, most animated dog ever. I am 100% smitten with my Beetle bug.

He loves to run, loves to be chased by Cuda the Shepherd. 20220608_194631.jpg
100% goofy, such a personality!

20220824_123834.jpg
A sweet moment with Jett

20220516_071833.jpg
Best job ever deck patrol
20220621_115349.jpg
Jetty Spaghetti always on my bed sssheeesssh!
20220608_161445.jpg
Chase me let's go!!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well, the Texas twosome will be with us 2 years in early September. A bittersweet time for all of us in the anniversary of Brian's passing.

The Girls are such good dogs, so well behaved, nearly perfect animals.

Beetlejuice is now over a year old, and he's such a happy loving, most animated dog ever. I am 100% smitten with my Beetle bug.

He loves to run, loves to be chased by Cuda the Shepherd. View attachment 412386
100% goofy, such a personality!

View attachment 412387
A sweet moment with Jett

View attachment 412388
Best job ever deck patrol
View attachment 412389
Jetty Spaghetti always on my bed sssheeesssh!
View attachment 412390
Chase me let's go!!
Omg he's so big now! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. That first pic is seriously one of the best pics I've never seen! You've gotta blow that up and hang it on the wall lol.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Omg he's so big now! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. That first pic is seriously one of the best pics I've never seen! You've gotta blow that up and hang it on the wall lol.
He messes with her so bad. She takes it, she's so good with him. He truly is all that this picture shows, absolute cuteness!

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He messes with her so bad. She takes it, she's so good with him. He truly is all that this picture shows, absolute cuteness!
He's absolutely adorable! That's wonderful that she's so sweet and patient with him. Not always a trait Sheps have.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
He's absolutely adorable! That's wonderful that she's so sweet and patient with him. Not always a trait Sheps have.
Oh she gets really annoyed. She'll show him her teeth, he shows his right back.

He has become the boss here. No other dog can be by the dinner table while we eat, just him. He also grabs Jett by the ear and drags her in and out of the house, that's really funny to see.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh she gets really annoyed. She'll show him her teeth, he shows his right back.

He has become the boss here. No other dog can be by the dinner table while we eat, just him. He also grabs Jett by the ear and drags her in and out of the house, that's really funny to see.
He sounds like a herder alright lol. I'm so glad you were able to bring him home,he was ment to be your boy :heart:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
He sounds like a herder alright lol. I'm so glad you were able to bring him home,he was ment to be your boy :heart:
Herder he is, in a big way. The most herding drive I have ever had out of all my herders. Sheltie are nothing like this, they shouldn't be called Sheepdogs really LOL. He also does a thing we have called 'air snaps' he snaps at things, when he wants your attention, snaps his teeth. Out on a walk at night, I tell him stay when he looks for cars coming down the street. Well, he leans against my legs, and I hold his collar. He jumps up and snaps as they pass by. Crazy he is, fun absolutely, amazing just blows my mind. He can even spell, I ask him to go outside spelling all the letters to the word, yep he runs and jumps on me more like pounces on me or hits be saying lets goooooooooo!

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Herder he is, in a big way. The most herding drive I have ever had out of all my herders. Sheltie are nothing like this, they shouldn't be called Sheepdogs really LOL. He also does a thing we have called 'air snaps' he snaps at things, when he wants your attention, snaps his teeth. Out on a walk at night, I tell him stay when he looks for cars coming down the street. Well, he leans against my legs, and I hold his collar. He jumps up and snaps as they pass by. Crazy he is, fun absolutely, amazing just blows my mind. He can even spell, I ask him to go outside spelling all the letters to the word, yep he runs and jumps on me more like pounces on me or hits be saying lets goooooooooo!
He sounds like an absolute riot! Never a boring day with him clearly lol.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
He sounds like an absolute riot! Never a boring day with him clearly lol.
Everyday is like Christmas for me and him we have such fun and he makes me laugh and smile at that face.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
There are a bunch of videos on YouTube with a dog named Bunny who has word buttons so she can talk to her humans it is both adorable and somewhat scary how smart she is.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
There are a bunch of videos on YouTube with a dog named Bunny who has word buttons so she can talk to her humans it is both adorable and somewhat scary how smart she is.
I will take a look for this, how cool!

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
They're all beautiful! I can't believe you have three large dogs that listen to you. :dreamyeyes:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
They're all beautiful! I can't believe you have three large dogs that listen to you. :dreamyeyes:
All are very well behaved, crazy right? But they know they are very loved and respected, played with and get lots of attention.

The puppy is the most fascinating dog I've ever had, just such brains there and very loving!

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Love the pics :)