• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

~*~UPDATE #11!!~*~ Our Very First ~ SIDEWALK SALE ~ January 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

feebee

Jogging around the block
i just put a order through True love aviary :) Tamara has been so helpful :) we are just finalising the order now and hopefully if it doesnt snow to much, my order will be on the way in the middle of the week, however i bet it will take about 2 weeks to get here! :rofl: but ill post pictures once i get it all :)

fid fanatic

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cheri
Hi,

Could someone steer me in the direction of the original thread regarding the shelving units that some of you are talking about on this thread?

Thanks!

CKJ

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cindy
Hi,

Could someone steer me in the direction of the original thread regarding the shelving units that some of you are talking about on this thread?

Thanks!
I would also like to know ~

renaelock

Strolling the yard
It's actually mashed throughout this thread. Start at #420 and go from there. The quote in 420 has a picture of a metal shelf used as a playgym - I think you have to scroll a little after clicking the link to see it if I remember correctly. Then follow the posts from 420 and on and there are replies throughout 421 to 463.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Glad I could help Fiona!! Also, for those of you who may have missed the SS sale, we are running our promotions through tomorrow because of the success of yesterday!!

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
Anybody still shopping ???

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I was finished before daylight Friday morning and just put in another order a couple of hours ago - I am definitely done now!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
just a few things from Jan at Pionus Parrot

a couple of those nice pipe bells, some rope, a few mini wreaths and fans and lots of beads both wooden and plastic.

she has great toymaking supplies!

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
:lol: I won't even go look any more .

renaelock

Strolling the yard
I tried to humor myself by looking one last time at the sites and just putting stuff in my basket that I would like to buy and then closing the web page. The idea worked until I emailed PionusParrot and asked if I could ad to my order...

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I tried to humor myself by looking one last time at the sites and just putting stuff in my basket that I would like to buy and then closing the web page. The idea worked until I emailed PionusParrot and asked if I could ad to my order...
:lol:

WenM

Real Name
Wendy
Ok so are all of the sales done? I had no access to my computer yesterday : (

hsmoscout

Ok so are all of the sales done? I had no access to my computer yesterday : (
Actually most of them are still on until midnight tonight and some ever run through tomorrow :D

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Happy Shopping Wendy You can join the rest of us in the ex wives club :)

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I am out of control. Placed a big (ish) order with True Love Aviary and just now placed an order with Chopper's Toys. I ordered Merlin one of those Kooshie perches. He loves his rope perches so I thought this one might be comfy for him too:) I'm almost relieved the sales are ending so I can stop ordering stuff. PLUS, tomorrow is the Golden Gate KC dog show. I am just going to show a Cavalier and then come home, but I ALWAYS bench there and buy TONS of stuff. I am going to try not to this year. Well, maybe a couple of collars wouldn't hurt....NO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.