• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

~*~UPDATE #11!!~*~ Our Very First ~ SIDEWALK SALE ~ January 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Everyone, this is going to be SO much fun!!
This is a perfect time to try a new store or take advantage of these great prices and stock up.

On Friday January 29, 2010 Avian Avenue is having a Sidewalk Sale

For that 24 hour period, the following vendors are offering great discounts at unbeatable prices.

Avianantics

For AA members only
25% OFF Get A Grip Nets
Coupon Code: THEAVE25
*note - we generally have GAG nets drop shipped directly from the distributor to the customer. If you take the free shipping option, nets will be shipped here and then shipped to you. Alternately, you can choose to pay for shipping and your net will ship direct from the Distributor.
Either way, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

25% OFF all Avian Antics Toys (no minimum purchase)

Coupon Code: AVIANAVE
15% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE STORE! January 29th AA
Coupon Code: THEAVE15
Free Shipping, U.S. orders $75.00 & Up (after discounts), excludes:
Drop Ship Items, Food orders over 10# (if your order contains more than 10# of food you will be invoiced only for the difference).
Select "Local Pickup" as the shipping option.

Discounted Shipping Int'l Customers. Shipping will be discounted the cost of shipping the same order from Michigan to Seattle, WA for
orders totaling $75.00 or more after discount.

members only.

Avian Organics
Sale for AA members only:
Jungle Trails - SALE $7.50
Mango Medley 300g size $11.25
Sunsation Pudding $13.25
PLUS! Flat Rate Shipping $10
Avian Organics - Organic parrot food, bird treats
*Members MUST order via email
sales@avianorganics.com
*Special "SURPRISE" offer to all Avian Avenue Sidewalk Sale shoppers :
Orders over $60. will recieve a FREE "surprise" item (full size package, NOT a sample size)
Orders over $100. will also be eligible for LOW shipping - $8.95 Flat Rate

*Simply let us know which species of parrot(s) you have when you email your order. We want your "SURPRISE" to suitable for your parrot!

www.birdontherocks.com
All orders must be EMAILED or PHONED in, and not ordered through the website. My shopping cart can not handle all the different sales. Must also mention the "sidewalk sale" for the specials!

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50.00
EXCEPTIONS ARE = TREE STANDS, CRUSHED WALNUT AND LARGE CLIMBING NET PLAYGYM

1.) Flagstone Perches - Buy 1 get the 2nd of equal or lesser value for 1/2 off listed price.

2.) Climbing Net Playgyms -
Small = $5.00 off
Medium = $15.00 off
Large = $30.00 off

3.) Manzanita Tree Stands -
5 foot model - SAVE $75.00
3 foot model - SAVE $50.00
Table Top model - SAVE $25.00

4.) Picnic Table -
Small - SAVE $5.00
Large - SAVE $7.50

5.) TOYS - save 10% on all toys.

Free foot toy with any purchase.

The Birdsafe Store
50% off FedEx Home Delivery shipping costs - use Promotional Code AASAVESHIPPING. Please note that this code MUST be entered in the box on the Shopping Cart Page (at the bottom) before you start the checkout process.

For folks in Alaska and Hawaii - we will give 50 percent off Priority Mail (up to $10 off), and we will also offer a discount on International Priority Mail (50 percent up to $15 off) -- we will handle these as refunds - simply note SIDEWALK SHIPPING SALE in the Special Instructions box during checkout.

Also we are offering a FREE BAG of 15 Kiote Halves for each order of $25 or more -- add a note in Special Instructions that this is the AA Sidewalk Sale offer and we will include one -- don't add one to the cart or you will be charged for one and get two (unless of course you want two!)

California Bird Nerds
Mini Heart Links, 144 pcs $0.75
Leather Flower, Jumbo $0.55 each
20mm Natural Alphabet Blocks (18 pieces) $2.25
33mm Acrylic Beads $0.28 each
Small Raffia Fans $0.60 each
California Bird Nerds will be adjusting the prices for the sale in the evening on the 28th and will change the prices back on the morning of the 30th to allow some extra time. I have also been lowering prices on many items.

Choppers Toys
We're very excited at Chopper's Toys to be participating in this, the FIRST AA "Sidewalk Sale" Thank You Avian Avenue!
For 3 days only we have put our entire shop on sale for AA members!
Starting Friday 29th SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!
10%, 15% or 20% on orders thru Sunday January 31st!!!
Click here *SIDEWALK SALE* for details & discount codes
Don't miss out!

Desert Peeps
15% discount on all purchases received on January 29 when orders are placed using the order form on line and discount code AA15

Houston's Photos
15% off for AA members
also taking requests for posted photos not listed in the shop

Iggys Birds
25% off everything onsite for that day only and free shipping (in USA) on orders over $100 (after discount) (discounted shipping on large orders outside USA) All orders must be emailed in to iirbsinc@gmail.com or iirbsinc@aol.com and you will be securely billed through paypal.
Our new foot toys and Valentine toys should be added before the sale date, be sure to look for them!

The Laughing Parrot
Crazy Corn! Sale price $8.00 per bag. Any flavor. Reg. price $9.00 per bag.
The Aviator Harness! Sale priced at $29.95 Any size or color. Quantities are limited. Reg. price. $34.95. (
The discount code will deduct another 10% ($3.00) off the sale price making the final cost $26.95.) Shipping on The Aviator is ALWAYS free. Shipping charges on additional items will be based on the order total minus the price of The Aviator.
Lucky Bird Indestructabell Size LARGE - On Sale $10.99. Reg. Price $12.99
PLUS - For Avian Avenue Members only - an additional 10% off the order total. Applies to all items - regular or sale priced.
Enter discount code AA129 at checkout.

I will lower the price of The Aviator and enable the discount code sometime before 11 p.m. (eastern time) Thursday evening.

I'd also like to ask that everyone be sure and take a look at the "SALE AND CLEARANCE" page of the website. Here you will find misc. single items, items to be discontinued, etc. that will be priced for clearance. For the most part these will be items that I have only one or two of in stock and will not be restocked once sold.

Mango Gyrl Designs
10% off your total order AND $1.00 of any parrot pendant sold will be donated to The World Parrot Trust
In my Artfire Studio you can use coupon code AA10OFF. In my Etsy Store please just reference the coupon code in "notes to seller" and I will refund you back the 10% discount on your merchandise.
SALE extended through Sunday. Use same process in my stores stated above except new coupon is AA10OFFWEEKEND. Thanks everyone!

Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys - Home of the ATOM
15% discount for that day to all AA members.
Use the coupon code AA15 at checkout

Parrotasylum
20% off toys (toy parts excluded)

Parrotworld.net
ALL TOYS 25% OFF: Use coupon code AA25 at checkout
ALL CAGES 10% OFF: Use coupon code AA10 at checkout
ALL FOOD 10% OFF: Use coupon code AA10 at checkout
EVERYTHING ELSE IS 5% OFF: Use Coupon Code EB4041 at checkout
AS ALWAYS, CONTINENTAL U.S. ORDERS TOTALING $99+ RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING!!!

Perfectly Parrot
15% discount coupon on your entire order
coupon code AASWS15 (case sensitive), good for one day only.
My Harrison's products will be on sale that week at 10% off so this could be beneficial to any who need pellets!

Phoenix Foraging Rolls

15% off your order - use
Coupon Code AvAv12910

Pionus Parrots Jolly Balls, Pionus Parrots Jolly Balls and More!
30% off toy parts
Also, for new customer sign ups to the Jolly Balls & More site receive a gift certificate for $3.00. Once this account is activated, they may also use their certificate during the sale.
Bird Toys, Food & More
20% off on certain items
New customer sign ups will get a coupon code in their email after signing up to save $5 that can be used during the sale.

Rosie's Toys
7 available- Pirate Toys for $12.99 instead of $18.99.
[FONT=&quot]A very big toy and very easy and fun to destroy and chew on.[/FONT]
PM Pynkzephyr for ordering assistance

True Love Aviary
15% (code: SSAA15) off entire order (no minimum required) or 20% off orders of $150 or more (code: SSAA20). PLUS free shipping on orders of $100 or more (overly heavy orders will have discounted shipping)-- select "In-Store Pick-Up" for orders of $100 or more. For overly heavy orders, I'll refund a chunk of the shipping in the final authorization. Perches the toy parts will also be on sale!!

Last edited by a moderator:

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
This is awesome!

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:yah: Time to go shopping!!! :D

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
I love it! I have to get my lists together...lol

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
yep Danita, this is going to be an awesome sale!!! Our vendors are the greatest!!!

Be sure to watch this thread for added offers, a few of our vendors are out of town :)

Last edited:

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
I can't wait!
This surely won't be good for my wallet..oh well ;)

CKJ

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cindy
:omg: I'm so excited!! A BIG THANK YOU to each & every vendor ~ This is going to be so much fun!:dance4:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I know, I love how many wanted to participate, plus the discounts are HUGE

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:wow:

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Hey guys ... if any of you already registered/signed up with an account with my two online stores, I will even send you the $3.00 gift cert on the jolly balls and more site or the $5.00 gift cert on my other site so you have it, so just let me know if you do have an account with my jolly ball site and I know of 2 or 3 of you from here that do. If you have not signed up for an account yet, you can do so at anytime before the sale so even if you do not purchase anything on the Sidewalk Sale day it will always be there in your account for if and when you do happen to purchase from my online store(s). You have to register on each store as they are separate carts and shipping can not be combined as they are shipped from two locations.

If you do sign up to get the gift cert., you do have to activate it from the email you receive so it adds it to your account by clicking the link from within the email, then you have to log into the site. Should anyone have ANY problems or questions just let me know by PMing me or email.

Thank you AA for including me in your sidewalk sale!!

Last edited:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Hey guys ... if any of you already registered/signed up with an account with my two online stores, I will even send you the $3.00 gift cert on the jolly balls and more site or the $5.00 gift cert on my other site so you have it, so just let me know if you do have an account with my jolly ball site and I know of 2 or 3 of you from here that do. If you have not signed up for an account yet, you can do so at anytime before the sale so even if you do not purchase anything on the Sidewalk Sale day it will always be there in your account for if and when you do happen to purchase from my online store(s). You have to register on each store as they are separate carts and shipping can not be combined as they are shipped from two locations.

If you do sign up to get the gift cert., you do have to activate it from the email you receive so it adds it to your account by clicking the link from within the email, then you have to log into the site. Should anyone have ANY problems or questions just let me know by PMing me or email.

Thank you AA for including me in your sidewalk sale!!
Thanks for letting us know. You offered a great discount :dance5:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I will definitely be signing up for an account with Pionus Parrots. What good timing for a discount.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.