• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Until I get my budget back in shape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
I am hereby banning myself from looking at any online shops. :(

Busting out the credit cards for the Sidewalk Sale put me into a spending spree & now my credit cards are maxed out :huh:

When I get my budget back in shape, prepare to ship some stuff to South Florida! :dance4::dance5:

Vega

Real Name
Joni
I hear ya girl! But it was all stuff that was long overdue....see what you started :p

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I gave myself a $100 limit, but went a little over. Then I ordered a new camera so it was way over! I'm waiting patiently for my pay check this Friday. NO spending for me either for a while. :rofl:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
it was so worth stomping the budget though!!!

trying to behave here as well :hehe:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I am also putting the breaks on for a bit...I actually have a couple closets full of misc parts so will try to be good and start making some neat toys. At least I got the big toys (atom, net, rosie swings) out of the way. I think my birdies will be happy with what I got them!

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Yep, definitely going to be trying to take it easy over here. I spent a little more than I wanted to, thanks to Avian Antic's layaway program. But, thats ok :) Same here Leslie, got most of the big stuff squared away, now I just need to make a decision on whether or not I want to do the Jollyball/orbit combo, or separately, or just do an atom...I will have to see :D

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Yep, definitely going to be trying to take it easy over here. I spent a little more than I wanted to, thanks to Avian Antic's layaway program. But, thats ok :) Same here Leslie, got most of the big stuff squared away, now I just need to make a decision on whether or not I want to do the Jollyball/orbit combo, or separately, or just do an atom...I will have to see :D
I know , I still have some to pay on my layaway of toys too.....

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
I am also putting the breaks on for a bit...I actually have a couple closets full of misc parts so will try to be good and start making some neat toys. At least I got the big toys (atom, net, rosie swings) out of the way. I think my birdies will be happy with what I got them!
Yea! I got my Atom & Get-A-Grip & that got me thinking, hey! I ought to just go ahead & buy everything I need to finish my play center for the fids....I have a closet full of misc. parts too! Time to stop procrastinating making my own toys! IT'S BUDGET TIME! I'm putting my credit cards in the vault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I hear ya girl! But it was all stuff that was long overdue....see what you started :p
Uh ohhhh....sorry, love! :hug8::hehe:

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
I told myself that I wouldn't buy anything in February, well for toys.

Rosie's toys has some items on sale this week that I wanted...so I approached my boyfriend and asked that instead of him giving me what he had said he would give me for the previous spending (he helps a big :) ), could he cover this order?

He said yes!

Now I'm waiting for the toys to arrive and then definitively no more spending in February for toy!...

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I would say that I was pretty good for the sidewalk sale. :cool1:Only purchased from 2 places.. but I really do shop all year round. Not quite like Sarojie, Merlie or Gg.. but I do my fair amount.:D I have very little restraint when it comes to Sachi and Emma.

Last edited:

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Missi, I am with you...snow day tomorrow...so maybe I can try to make some things?

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm not quite in the ranks with G.G. nor Saroj .. lol .. but I did do some long term damage during the SWS.

The really expensive things were worth it .. it's not like they'll need to be replaced anytime soon.

I've been so swamped at work, I still haven't had a chance to sort thru the orders and put stuff in it's place .. ugh .. I need like a weeks vacation just to organize bird supples!!

I would say that I was pretty good for the sidewalk sale. :cool1:Only purchased from 2 places.. but I really do shop all year round. Not quite like Sarojie, Merlie or Gg.. but I do my fair amount.:D I have very little restraint when it comes to Sachi and Emma.

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
I just have 3 words for ya'll:

INCOME TAX REFUND

'nuff said

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thugluvgrl187

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Me too! Squeeky has so many toys and parts to make him toys with. He is also set on food for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.