• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Umbrella Cockatoo Izzy (Louisiana?)

erineliot

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Erin Eliot
I’m reaching out in the slim chance I can locate my former umbrella cockatoo, Izzy, who has been rehomed numerous times in the last decade. I can go into fuller detail if anyone thinks they may be able to help. I have many videos and photos, and she has a distinguishing mark. She was initially rehomed in Louisiana but may now be really anywhere, most likely in a southern state.

Also, should I repost this in any different categories? Still getting to know how the forums operate. Thanks!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
One post per topic is best so as to keep all replies in one thread. Any threads of the same topic by the same member will be merged together.

I wish you luck finding the information you’re looking for :)

erineliot

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Erin Eliot
One post per topic is best so as to keep all replies in one thread. Any threads of the same topic by the same member will be merged together.

I wish you luck finding the information you’re looking for :)
Thank you! Oh no! So like one post a day per topic or ever?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Thank you! Oh no! So like one post a day per topic or ever?
If you currently have a thread that is still open for replies with your question/discussion topic and it has been either left unanswered or the help you need is not yet there, you can BUMP (simply post the word BUMP) your thread by posting in it, most people just type the word BUMP- it brings your thread to the top of the what's new list. Staff or other members will usually do this for you or tag the appropriate members to offer help/replies if no-one has yet responded to your topic.

If the topic is the same but the actual question or content is different then posting another thread is fine.

We find many people post a thread and then repost the exact same content (word for word) if no one has answered them fast enough- as we have members from all over the world, some topics may take a bit of time before a reply gets posted.