• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Two squirrels and a bummed cat.

ChromeScholar

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dan
A pair of rock squirrels visiting the pond for water. These are the young. Mommy and daddy are much larger.

The cat is bummed because they were headed out of the courtyard before he realized they were there.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Interesting squirrels. I wonder if their coat looks the same as the mature. Beautiful cat!

GoDucks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
Those are really interesting looking squirrels, I love their coat pattern. We have the usual red and grey variety but no rock squirrels- didn't know they existed.

Oh wow, I am so glad that kitty didn't see them. Too bad if he is bummed out- tell him to put on his big boy pants.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
The coolest squirrels we have here are the Fox Squirrel. I don't see them often and usually they hang out around golf courses or Brookgreen Gardens. They like to steal golfers snacks out of the golf carts.

GoDucks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
The coolest squirrels we have here are the Fox Squirrel. I don't see them often and usually they hang out around golf courses or Brookgreen Gardens. They like to steal golfers snacks out of the golf carts.

They are cool. My mother had a fox squirrel when she was little, she named him Jeep. Gosh, he lived well into his teens. He was a very pampered squirrel. :)