• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Twisted is so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolle

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Louise
I had a really good day with Twisted today. I never know what he is up to next. I was sitting at the computer playing, and had some pellets next to me. Twisted came over and started eating next to my hand, and he kept peeping at me to make some sounds to him. Then he got interested in my fingers, and kept looking at them as i was playing my game. I had to keep pressing "2" on the keyboard, and Twisted would not put up with it! So he jumped to the keyboard and kept looking at my finger. Then he jumped in and really took my finger in his beak, he had some trouble going around it, but he really got the soft spot. I couldnt move my finger because we do not want them to get scared, so tried talking to him, but he would not stop it. After making my finger all red, he finnaly let go and went over to our toothpick bowl. Its right ontop of our computer screen, and he kept throwing toothpicks down on me. He had so much fun today :lol: and he just switched between biting me, eating and throwing toothpicks at me. Good thing their covered in plastic so they cant hurt anything. I love my little troublemaker! :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.