• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Trying again- Hahns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julsiebean

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Julie
^Perfect! Thank you, that is exactly what I want. If it was posted in an older thread and I overlooked it I am sorry.

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
You are welcome! I've posted separate videos but not my entire channel before :)

Let me know if you have any other questions. I can even make a video of something specific if you'd like!

Julsiebean

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Julie
I'd watch Mia do anything :heart: She is amazing! She kind of always looks like she is up to something, can't be true, right? ;)

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hahnsie's are ALWAYS up to something .. lol ..

Not "couch potato" birds at all ... at least, not mine .. nor Holiday's or Joanna's from what I've seen/heard. My guys will be into anything that strikes their fancy, not shy birdies at all. New toys, new perches .. nothing phases them.

I personally don't find them that loud, but I own a B & G Mac and a RF Mac that can shatter glass if they chose to, so it's all relative. They are considerably louder than my Quakers, Cakes and Pois.

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
Mia is busy!! She is on the move non stop! Definitely not a hang out in one spot kinda girl! Though I'd say Brady is even BUSIER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.