• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Truly in awe with the Austin Air Allergy Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am currently washing ALL of my floors. I am not they kind of person who uses environmentally friendly products when I clean. When i clean I mean business and I want to disinfect to the core.:D
Today I decided to wheel the Austin Air machine right next to each floor while I was washing.. and I am truly stunned by how I DON't smell the lemony fresh scent of lysol cleaner.:eek: Now I can clean clean clean and have peace of mind.:) I've really never experienced this before.

Huge thumbs up for Austin Air. Thanks So much for such a wonderful product.:dancing:

Last edited:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:dance4: wonderful to hear how great it is!!! :highfive:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I understand how you feel - I had to look twice to be sure I was in my house - it is fresh, no pet or old house smells

I have been using the TV as a dust barometer - I normally have to wipe the screen every day or so and have only wiped it once since plugging up the Austin Allergy machine!

I am very please and impressed with mine too

If I had known about these when the boys were teenagers, there would have been one in each room :rofl:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:D I hear ya Gg!!

LittleGems

Rollerblading along the road
Ohhh it sure sounds like I need a few of these machines!!!! (between a pile of dogs, the birds, the cats and a husband, it can get rather smelly here LOL)

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ohhh it sure sounds like I need a few of these machines!!!! (between a pile of dogs, the birds, the cats and a husband, it can get rather smelly here LOL)
Yes!! I'm very happy that I purchased a second one. My plan is to keep it at the other end of my appartment, closer to the kitchen. In addition, it will follow me whenever I am cleaning in the washroom, cleaning the floors, or using chemical agents in general. :D At the moment, the current one is in the washroom because I finished cleaning in there. In a short while I will take the parrots in there to give them their showers.:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.