• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tribute to Kiwi- 2016-2020

Gernyak

Meeting neighbors
Hey,friends.I was't on avian avenue for a long time.I know that Kiwi died almost 2 years ago,but i want to talk about him.

Kiwi was a little green english budgie when I got him back in 2016.He was so skittish,he didn't let anybody touch him.He was lonely.After a year of owning him.We got him a "friend" named Bella.She hated him.She also hated us.Then we called an expert for help.He said that if we don't seperate them,she will kill Kiwi.The next day,we gifted her to our relatives.He had two other friends,but both flew away.At may 2020 we got NyaNya.They were best buddies (not mentioning that Nyak liked to play with his tail for some reason).Days before his death his nose bleeded much.We asked the vet about it and he said it was cause he's ill and old.October 11th was a busy day.I knew that something was wrong with Kiwi.At the time we would let the birds play outside the cage,Kiwi flew around the house a bit and a minute later we heard a loud scream of him.He was laying silently on the cage.His nose was bleeding.Nyak was waking him up,but hopelessly.We were all devastated.He was burried in a box,and we put the box down the river.The reason why we didn't burry him in the garden cause we have cats there.Its been a long time ago,but i miss you so much little guy.See you.

:budgie:-Kiwi (2016-2020)

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
I'm sorry that you lost Kiwi. Every time we lose a loved bird a bit of our heart goes with them.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I completely understand how you feel. Been in the same place with early death of an EB. :grouphug2::grouphug2:

A.K

Sprinting down the street
Hey,friends.I was't on avian avenue for a long time.I know that Kiwi died almost 2 years ago,but i want to talk about him.

Kiwi was a little green english budgie when I got him back in 2016.He was so skittish,he didn't let anybody touch him.He was lonely.After a year of owning him.We got him a "friend" named Bella.She hated him.She also hated us.Then we called an expert for help.He said that if we don't seperate them,she will kill Kiwi.The next day,we gifted her to our relatives.He had two other friends,but both flew away.At may 2020 we got NyaNya.They were best buddies (not mentioning that Nyak liked to play with his tail for some reason).Days before his death his nose bleeded much.We asked the vet about it and he said it was cause he's ill and old.October 11th was a busy day.I knew that something was wrong with Kiwi.At the time we would let the birds play outside the cage,Kiwi flew around the house a bit and a minute later we heard a loud scream of him.He was laying silently on the cage.His nose was bleeding.Nyak was waking him up,but hopelessly.We were all devastated.He was burried in a box,and we put the box down the river.The reason why we didn't burry him in the garden cause we have cats there.Its been a long time ago,but i miss you so much little guy.See you.

:budgie:-Kiwi (2016-2020)
I had a budgie named Kiwi as well. By your description, she looked the same. Sorry for your loss. Our Kiwi’s are flying over the Rainbow Bridge together now.

Gernyak

Meeting neighbors
I had a budgie named Kiwi as well. By your description, she looked the same. Sorry for your loss. Our Kiwi’s are flying over the Rainbow Bridge together now.
I'm glad they're together in heaven ❤❤

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So sorry for your loss. No matter the length of time, we still miss them. :sorrow: