• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Toys gone in mins-ideas needed

CaliCash

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Mike
So my girl has figured out that she can split/push the rings holding on all the goodies on any toy with that style of retaining mechanism(heavy ring, not welded with split) I’ve tried to locate toy companies that have welded rings, so she’s not capable of going through a toy in minutes, not even utilizing the actual toy. She’s also learned how to undo the screw mechanism on the carabiners that are also spring loaded.

Anyone know of any toy companies that have welded bottom rings? Or other fun ideas for toys that wouldn’t be hung or have those at all. My wife said maybe put a small lock on the bottom chain link so it can’t be undone like the pressed metal ring? I just want her safe, so any ideas more than welcome.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Not sure where you are but if you’re in the US I would check out our vendors (Blu’s bird toys for SS toys, and Seriously Nutz for all other toys) for decent quality macaw toys. They honestly have the best I’ve seen available and will also customise.

For hanging toys you may want to consider the expandable habitats ball hook toy hangers.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie