• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Toys for linnie birds

Flyby

Sitting on the front steps
Avenue Veteran
Can anyone please tell me the best toys to put in cage for a linnie bird.

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
My boys like soft woods, like balsa and sola. They also like to chew seagrass.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
My linnie customers seem to like balsa, sola, seagrass, yucca, and mahogany pods.

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Gigi likes sola wood that she can destroy, leather strings and knots, long toys that can be manipulated (through things or over perches), toys that make noise with bells, things she can climb through and hang from, crinkle paper she can pull out, crunchy wicker toys, boings, orbiters and seagrass.

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Gigi likes sola wood that she can destroy, leather strings and knots, long toys that can be manipulated (through things or over perches), toys that make noise with bells, things she can climb through and hang from, crinkle paper she can pull out, crunchy wicker toys, boings, orbiters and seagrass.
I'd like to add that my linnie also loves his boing. I stretched it out and attached it like a horizontal perch. It goes up and down and it looks like he is riding a roller coaster as he goes along! :rofl:

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I'd like to add that my linnie also loves his boing. I stretched it out and attached it like a horizontal perch. It goes up and down and it looks like he is riding a roller coaster as he goes along! :rofl:
I tried that once with Kiwi and Blizzard and they kind of liked it, but it took up a ton of space in their cage so I put it back up like normal. It was hilarious when they walked on it :roflmao: