• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Toy

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I actually made ac structured toy with Chinese finger traps, mahogany pods, pine blocks, wood beads, Palm blossoms, & coconut rope. This is for Morgan.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Looks superb, how long do you think it will last? :lol:
It depends. I'd say several days, unless she becomes fixated on it. Now Annie would have it done in a day or less if she liked it. I've had timespans where she's gone through 100 blocks in a week. It takes me about 2 days to make that many from start to finish: cut, drill, sand, and dye. Of course, I'm small scale, not like Sarah.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
It depends. I'd say several days, unless she becomes fixated on it. Now Annie would have it done in a day or less if she liked it. I've had timespans where she's gone through 100 blocks in a week. It takes me about 2 days to make that many from start to finish: cut, drill, sand, and dye. Of course, I'm small scale, not like Sarah.
I'm still one person. :rofl: I'd be in trouble with those numbers.... I have 100 blocks on one toy. :D

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I'm still one person. :rofl: I'd be in trouble with those numbers.... I have 100 blocks on one toy. :D
Yes, you would be in trouble with my numbers. Good thing I don't have the demands you do.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
One person with the energy of a dozen folks. Even with as much coffee as I drink, I don't think I could keep up with you for a portion of the day.