• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Totally Bodacious Baby!

mythic55

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
So I ordered from Bodacious, items arrived early and exceeded expectations. I have a mixed flock- 28grams to 1200, lol. I feed a mostly fresh diet as most of you well know-
But im always on the lookout for new and amazing products, and I have to say... this is in my top 10.
  • I like the creativity and care that goes into the preparation- Parrot poppers? Big mac cookies? awesome. The big pieces are perfect for foraging (the cranberry mix or tropical fruit blend) Its basically guilt free fun!
  • I can break them up even for little Saya.... who really loves the acorn squash and green beans- although her eyes are bigger than her stomach and she runs around with the big piece like a maniac before she realizes she cant eat something the size of her head.
  • For ekkies- it works out nicely as I add a touch of water (enough to have crispy edges) for a great mid day snack or lazy breakfast.
Anywho- I just thought I would send out a big Thank You!

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Ooh, you just reminded me that I need to stop up again :)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Thanks for mentioning Bodacious - I know my fids could use some so I'll give it a try. They're usually willing to try new stuff.

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I am beyond thrilled that you and your flock like my products. Thank you so much! :swoon:

mythic55

Avenue Veteran
@Nikomania
I have a laundry list of items I want to try at the rescue as well (cockatoo, amazon and macaw central basically). For the cockatoos this would be a much needed new fun treat to distract from their feather plucking!

Make sure to let us know about the sale... I need goodies!

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh a SALE!!!!