• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Top It Up - Little Bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
What a feast, lol!

Attachments

Stevo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
Looks great :D

Danny would like some please....

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
It looks good! Which bird(s) get it?

Matt

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
wow, that looks awesome! I bet your fids are happy!

Renae

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Oh no, I should have mentioned, sorry..

The title "Top It Up - Little Bits" is the name of the mix. I didn't make it, but I'm going to be buying it from the Parrot Rescue Shop. (they don't have any of this mix in stock until the 29th of June)

It's exactly the same as Beak Appetite, but since they don't stock Beak Appetite anymore
(I used to get the Beak Appetite from their store), they've got a mix that's the same thing! :D

I'm going to be giving it to my bigger birds, and just mix in with it, a little bit of seed, Harrison's Pellets & Roudybush Pellets. They'll get their
grains, lentils, fruits, and they get 3 different sorts of mixed frozen veggies and everything else still. :)

Everything is organic in that mix too!

Last edited:

Stevo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
Oh no, I should have mentioned, sorry..

The title "Top It Up - Little Bits" is the name of the mix. I didn't make it, but I'm going to be buying it from the Parrot Rescue Shop. (they don't have any of this mix in stock until the 29th of June)

It's exactly the same as Beak Appetite, but since they don't stock Beak Appetite anymore
(I used to get the Beak Appetite from their store), they've got a mix that's the same thing! :D

I'm going to be giving it to my bigger birds, and just mix in with it, a little bit of seed, Harrison's Pellets & Roudybush Pellets. They'll get their grains, lentils, fruits, and they get 3 different sorts of mixed frozen veggies and everything else still. :)

Everything is organic in that mix too!
So it's a cooked diet like Beak Appetit? (which, by the way, is no longer in stock because the company went out of business..). It does look good - I'll have a chat to Zarita about it (PRC) next week at the Parrots convention. :)

It looks very similar to the Birdzone species specific mixes (www.birdzone.com.au)

Last edited:

Renae

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
It doesn‘t say if it‘s cooked or not, I don‘t think it is, but could be!

I just checked and they have the mix in stock now, they've got:

• Top It Up - Big Bits 200g
  • Top It Up - Big Bits 800g
  • Top It Up - Little Bits 200g
  • Top It Up - Little Bits 800g
I just bought the mix "Top It Up - Little Bits 200g". I was going to get the Little Bits 800g, but I have to see if the birds like it first, and if they do, I‘ll get the bigger lot next time.

Can you let me know what she says? I‘m not doubting them, since I‘ve bought stuff from there, but I hope it‘s as good as it looks.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
looks good..I will have to look into getting some for the ferocious bunch over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.