• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

TOP all in one seed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hay Kay

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Haylie
Boy was i pretty suprised - I ordered 1 lb of TOP pellets and got a 1 lb bag of the All in One (AIO) seed mix for free! well neat i thought except i don't feed seeds.. hmm.. Well i saw that i can sprout them - oo lala I would feed that - so i finally after about a week opened the bag to see what they looked like and OMG! I want to eat them!

like i said my phone takes WAY better closeup pics than my camera -lol

anyhow. pretty much LOVE LOVE LOVE them - fed them dry (a very very small amount) last night and all the birds ate them, have some soaking today to see if they start to sprout a bit (the directions online however suggest that i should not be sprouting them in the exact same manner as normal seed)

Okay a bit about the product:
Serve Dry, Soaked or Sprouted! an organic human grade seed mix that gives you the ability to feed a variety with only one mix.

Certified organic ingredients: Barley, Rye Berries, Spelt, Kamut, Buckwheat, hulled Millet, Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Rice

Attachments

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
what a great deal that was!

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
I like the deal you got top seed is great thanks for sharing

Hay Kay

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Haylie
thanks Tamara - I have a sprouting kit but on the TOP website - it simply states to soak overnight rinse well and store what you don't use in the fridge (and that will start sprouting) I normally leave them out on the counter

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
thanks Tamara - I have a sprouting kit but on the TOP website - it simply states to soak overnight rinse well and store what you don't use in the fridge (and that will start sprouting) I normally leave them out on the counter
Yes, we leave ours out on the counter until they start sprouting. Then once they have sprouted and we start feeding them to the birds, that's when we start storing them in the fridge nowadays. :)

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
wow, that is awesome! My fids love sprouted seeds!

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I am also really impressed with the TOP all in one seed. A very high quality feed in my books. :)

Hay Kay

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Haylie
thanks John good to hear! my fids seem to like this a lot - however they aren't too crazy about the pellets which is a real bummer in my book - but oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.