• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Took my bird to work! (Kinda)

Tazlima

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
It's a bullitan bird!

So a while back, my grey climbed onto my bullitan board and I snapped a quick picture.

Today I looked at the bullitan board at work and thought "this needs a bird." So I printed and cut out the image to tape up as a decoration. I think it came out pretty good!

Pictured: one of these photos is the original. The other is a snapshot of the printout taped on the wall. 20210417_033252.jpg 20210415_084242.jpg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Oh wow!! Love that so much! Super cool! :loveit:

Khizz

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's a bullitan bird!

So a while back, my grey climbed onto my bullitan board and I snapped a quick picture.

Today I looked at the bullitan board at work and thought "this needs a bird." So I printed and cut out the image to tape up as a decoration. I think it came out pretty good!

Pictured: one of these photos is the original. The other is a snapshot of the printout taped on the wall. View attachment 379508 View attachment 379509
So good! And I honestly didn't realise that one was fake until I read your post! :rofl:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Just reread my post and realized it looked funky.

I can spell "bulletin". Honest!
Spelling errors can happen. My phone changes entire WORDS on me constantly. Often the words (it changed words to efforts just now) make absolutely no sense.