• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Today has been 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
AWWW im so sorry for you i will keep you both in my prayers...what state are you in

ciesana

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Meagan
:(
I wish I had words for you. *HUG*

I really really really hope you find her.

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
:hug8::hug8:

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Thanks guys :)

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Still thinking about you and Dakota all the time! :hug8::(:hug8:

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Heather, would it be a good thing to go around where you originally put your fliers and put an update on the bottom of them to say you are still looking? Some may think it is a long time a month and it has just not been taken down?
Do not give up hope, not yet anyway as some have been missing even longer than a month and because someone is caring for them they have not come to harm. God bless.

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
I'm not giving up. But I can say with all certainty that she most definitely has to be living with someone by now. I truly believe someone kept her.

I'm keeping up the ads and I'm also responding to ads of others selling their greys to see if it's her.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
:hug5:I think about the two of you a lot.

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Thanks Marie :)

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
Heather,You and Dakota are always in My thoughts and Prayers:hug8:Have You also kept in contact with any of the AV in the area to alert You to anyone bringing in a "New" Grey?

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Heather,You and Dakota are always in My thoughts and Prayers:hug8:Have You also kept in contact with any of the AV in the area to alert You to anyone bringing in a "New" Grey?
Thanks! Yeah they know she's still missing and they have my contact information :)

Besta3

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jackie
OMG I am so sorry. Do you have a Craig's List in your city? We've just had a wonderful reunion between a CAG and her parront after 8 months. Her parront kept diligently reposting her loss. The CAG was only a mile from home.

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Besta3 said:
OMG I am so sorry. Do you have a Craig's List in your city? We've just had a wonderful reunion between a CAG and her parront after 8 months. Her parront kept diligently reposting her loss. The CAG was only a mile from home.
Yes I repost to craigslist every couple of days :)

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Heather, I am so sorry you still have not found Dakota. I was one of the people that emailed you on CL when she first got lost. I live in Rosedale and have a Grey, Dexter. Can I ask you where yu got your St.Thomas conure?

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Heather, I am so sorry you still have not found Dakota. I was one of the people that emailed you on CL when she first got lost. I live in Rosedale and have a Grey, Dexter. Can I ask you where yu got your St.Thomas conure?
I actually got her from the Petco on Pulaski Highway 2 years ago. She was my first bird. There is one breeder of brown throats/st thomas conures in maryland but she says that her pair haven't bred in a long time :(

I didn't realize you were so close to me! I'm sorry but I've received so many calls and emails I can't keep track of who I've spoken to anymore. The outpouring of good wishes and prayers was amazing :)

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes, I am very close to you. Right off of Kenwood Ave by the Library. I go out and call Dakota everyday. I asked aboutthe St.Thomas because I use to breed them about 5 yrs ago. I lived off of Hollyneck rd then. I bred over 20 different species but am now retired from breeding. I pray you get your baby back!

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Awh thanks! yeah we looked all over behind the library and the strip mall there and park east apartments. Funny about Holly Neck as my In Laws live off of holly neck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.