• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Tobias says I found the prize!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh Sarah... @Macawnutz Tobias is absolutely going to town on his Smorgasbord! I need to take a new pic of the carnage but... the other night he was so pleased with his prize he carted it all around the cage! Thanks as always for these wonderful toys that stimulate his mind so much! Also bonus of him on his favorite Flagstone perch ;) he leapt from his T perch under the door over to this it was truly wonderful wish id had video!

20211122_200603.jpg 20211122_200544.jpg

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Tobias the destroyer

Cant fault the smorgasbord i spend a lot of time brushing up balsa and the flagstones are hard to beat.

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
That is so cute! He is so playful! I bet he is fun to watch!

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Tobias the destroyer

Cant fault the smorgasbord i spend a lot of time brushing up balsa and the flagstones are hard to beat.
Same for me! Every day under his Smorgasbord there is a new pile of balsa to clean up. Makes me so happy!

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Psst @Macawnutz did you see this ? If you did already my apologies and please disregard but I thought it would please you to see a Twofer of your goodies being loved ;)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
April... his little feathers look SO soft. His little head and cheek.... scritch them for me please.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Forget the smorgasboard.... check out the sexy perch in the background! Finally looking like something amazing back there. :D
Lmao! I think I'm more obsessed with it than him! Every day I look at it thinking man I wish I was small enough to play on it ;).

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
April... his little feathers look SO soft. His little head and cheek.... scritch them for me please.
Oh man he is super soft! He's like petting a cloud. I shall he's a bit more iffy about them at the moment cause he has lots of pinnies coming in so he's a tad tender but I'm giving him tons of baths so they are slowly softening.