• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tobias loves his Flagstone perch!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I recently snagged 3 of these wonderful perches from @Macawnutz 's store and Tobias and I couldn't be happier with them. I have the biggest one in his cage where he loves to chew his balsa tie on and spends a decent amount of his time and the second biggest one is on the outside by the door so he can climb down there and stand watching me,lol. They are helping keep his nails blunted which is grand since they get like little needles so fast! We just trimmed them barely a week ago at the vets and they are pointy again,lol. Tobias gives his perches two wings up!
Tobias blurred.png

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Love those perches would love something similair for my girls

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks i am in the UK so dont know if the vendor will post to the UK i guess i can ask the question though
I thought I remembered that you were over seas but I feel like its a possibility for sure. It never hurts to ask :heart:

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I thought I remembered that you were over seas but I feel like its a possibility for sure. It never hurts to ask :heart:
I have e mailed fingers crossed

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Tobias looks so proud!

Thanks i am in the UK so dont know if the vendor will post to the UK i guess i can ask the question though
I'll send the package but you may pay dearly to have it sent.
I emailed you.

Elysian

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
I got one for Opie! It's his new "watching tv" shelf lol. He seems to really like it and looks more comfy on it than on his previous corner perch.
I need to get one for Oggie, his nails are getting a bit sharp.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@April what size perch is that you have outside Tobias cage ? i am guessing that is the perch in the pic ?

if you have pics of the other perches would appreciate it :) would be even better if Tobias was standing on them :)

seriously considering on getting a couple for inside the door each of the girls cages and one for outside the door of each of there cages as well but would like a idea of size before i order.

Thanks in advance Col

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
That is glorious! Little Tobias seems pleased :)

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@April what size perch is that you have outside Tobias cage ? i am guessing that is the perch in the pic ?

if you have pics of the other perches would appreciate it :) would be even better if Tobias was standing on them :)

seriously considering on getting a couple for inside the door each of the girls cages and one for outside the door of each of there cages as well but would like a idea of size before i order.

Thanks in advance Col
Heya! That’s awesome that your thinking about getting some. I got 3 of them 2 were mediums I believe and 1 was a small. I have the two mediums in the cage. The largest one is the more wider platform type here in the pic and the second is the smaller medium that I posted first in this thread that’s the only pic I have of him on that specific one.
I asked Sarah specifically which were the widest she had but also the thinnest since the flight cage though well made does have thinner bars and I didn’t want the perch to bend it if at all possible. These are magnificent and Tobias adores them as do I.
7E03A533-05E5-45B5-852D-D69DDDD43DC5.jpeg

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Thanks in advance Col
So I was wanting to make sure I was right on what I had said and I just double checked I actually got 1 large and 2 smalls it seems. So the large is the one in the pic I posted this morning and the larger small is what the original post is showing. Sorry about that.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So I was wanting to make sure I was right on what I had said and I just double checked I actually got 1 large and 2 smalls it seems. So the large is the one in the pic I posted this morning and the larger small is what the original post is showing. Sorry about that.
Thanks for checking for me cheers

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks for checking for me cheers
Of course sorry about that I posted that quick as I could this morning before I left for work and all day I was like hmm I dont think I was right on that,lol. Do you think you'll snag some?

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Of course sorry about that I posted that quick as I could this morning before I left for work and all day I was like hmm I dont think I was right on that,lol. Do you think you'll snag some?
Yeah i think ill do a order later i know its gonna cost me in shipping but also know they are gonna last me for years.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yeah i think ill do a order later i know its gonna cost me in shipping but also know they are gonna last me for years.
Nice! I'm certain your babies will love them as well :)