• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Tobias found the gold at the end of the rainbow!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Part of his SWS Christmas gifts I got him from @Mizzely's store. The moment he saw the coins his eyes lit up and he grabbed them and ran with them all over his cage it was so flipping adorable!
20211121_160450.jpg 20211121_160344.jpg 20211121_160421(0).jpg
@Wardy @camelotshadow

Last edited:

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Aw that is adorable! What a spoiled sweetheart!:awww:

WikiWaz

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Precious.

When I first saw the word "Rainbow" I was like "OH NO!!!" @Mizzely makes such fun toys.

Last edited:

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Part of his SWS Christmas gifts I got him from @Mizzely's store. The moment he saw the coins his eyes lit up and he grabbed them and ran with them all over his cage it was so flipping adorable!
View attachment 397473 View attachment 397475 View attachment 397477
@Wardy @camelotshadow
Its nice when they enjoy toys & things like that. So far not much with my guys. Penny will ring a bell now & then...so will Rio.
Penny loves to chew on calculator paper & cardboard. Get her premade cardboard rings or toys & she ignores them.
Penny has noshed on the bit of the branch that sticks out on her dragonwood perch.

Tobias is an energetic teen. Rio has always been a xouch potato & Penny is about 22 or 23 years old..I'm getting to old to remember.:(

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Its nice when they enjoy toys & things like that. So far not much with my guys. Penny will ring a bell now & then...so will Rio.
Penny loves to chew on calculator paper & cardboard. Get her premade cardboard rings or toys & she ignores them.
Penny has noshed on the bit of the branch that sticks out on her dragonwood perch.

Tobias is an energetic teen. Rio has always been a xouch potato & Penny is about 22 or 23 years old..I'm getting to old to remember.:(
I've been very lucky that both of my babies I got were excited to play but Nala who I got a year(supposedly no band) had no idea how to play so I had to teach her it took me probably 3 years but by the time she passed at 12 years old she was chipping pine with the best of them. Have you tried Sola or balsa with them?

WikiWaz

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe
I've been very lucky that both of my babies I got were excited to play but Nala who I got a year(supposedly no band) had no idea how to play so I had to teach her it took me probably 3 years but by the time she passed at 12 years old she was chipping pine with the best of them. Have you tried Sola or balsa with them?
Or mahogany pods?

Last edited:

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Done my best. So far both have a thing for chewing paper.
Even tried the mahogany pod. Interesting thing but not for them.

Got a little action on a palm piece I put with some other things on a SS skewer.

Penny chews on carrot pieces. I guess she eats a bit too so its a good toy/food.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Done my best. So far both have a thing for chewing paper.
Even tried the mahogany pod. Interesting thing but not for them.

Got a little action on a palm piece I put with some other things on a SS skewer.

Penny chews on carrot pieces. I guess she eats a bit too so its a good toy/food.
I taught Nala orginally by using colorful thin paper and note cards then we moved into Dixie cups and from there the thinnest softest balsa and slowly we moved up with harder things.