• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

To Secret from Howard

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Beautiful Howard!!!!!

Greylady1966

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
Howard's been sleeping a lot, yesterday he wanted a nap at 1:00 and didn't get up until 5:00. 8:30 he said nite nite and went to bed. Nite nite to Howard is bed now!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Secret has a routine. We do NOT come out of the cage during the day. Not until 4ish. We do NOT like the humans tinkering in the back of the cage during said day. This human made the mistake of tightening a link to a toy on that particular day. Bad human.

Secret launched at that bell with wings out in attack mode. Scares the stuffins out of me when that happens...... I'm always afraid that she'll get tangled up in the chains or the toy somehow.

Thankfully all ended well.

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Secret has a routine. We do NOT come out of the cage during the day. Not until 4ish. We do NOT like the humans tinkering in the back of the cage during said day. This human made the mistake of tightening a link to a toy on that particular day. Bad human.

Secret launched at that bell with wings out in attack mode. Scares the stuffins out of me when that happens...... I'm always afraid that she'll get tangled up in the chains or the toy somehow.

Thankfully all ended well.
Thank god

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Can't we start an Amazon role call thread? I saw similar threads of other species.... Or are humans owned by amazons too busy to make such activities? I am really curious.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@SumitaSinh

Go up to the thread @ the top of the thumbtacked (green) links area in the Amazon main area... People are posting thier updated current pics. I just posted Buddy...

@Clueless

I know what you mean. Buddy must be all fired up too, because he chewed thru 50% of an amazon shoe sized box in a matter of days. I just attached another to the wooden aquarium stand he's been using as a play area & he's seemingly settled bk down a bit but the screaming (possesively) w/ both my handiman friends has been OMG level. This is everytime they start to talk to me or walk by his cage. :eek:o_O