• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

To Cocky or not too Cocky

Lexusblond

Sprinting down the street
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
I'm thinking of adding a sulphur crest to the flock but I'm not sure what Miss Madeleine would think of this. She has come so far in accepting Gerry Berry and is content with the way things are at the moment. Would getting a big sister be the right thing? She needs someone to stand up to her :CRMH: antics which Gerry does not...here is "I'm to sweet to have such thing said about me" pic for your amusement 20210419_093915.jpg

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Oh you know she is as sweet as apple pie.

Right before she throws it at you.

MR. Mango

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love cockatoos!!!!! If u do get another one be prepared for pic requests. . . I may as well make a thread for cockatoo pics, I mean I already have one for macaws . . .

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
They are just precious! I feel that adding another bird will just rock the boat. If everyone is happy now, I think you shouldn’t risk it.

Lexusblond

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
I know I know, you are all right adding another member to the family just when Madeleine is settled and happy is not the right thing...and after today the last thing she needs is a bigger possie.... she is teaching Gerry Berry the fine art of ran-sacking and got into the honey jar spending the rest of the speeding of her :ohdrama: :ovract::stopit: Gerry being the most amazing darling didn't touch it and only watched as Madeleine went off her rocker...☠ 20210418_143441.jpg

Last edited:

Lexusblond

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
I have one Pinkster (which is kinda like gangster but cuter and with feathers). I can't imagine having 2 Pinkster Boogertoos.
I had Miss M for about 8 mths before Gerry bear:cutedeer: dropped out of the sky and joined the flock and its much better with two. Madeleine was glued to my hip but now she just comes for a cuddle:needhug::hug6:I know I have won the the pink chicken lotto with Gerry, he is just amazing calm, quiet, so gentle and just the happiest little dude you could find...Hate to think what it woukd be like living with two pyscho nuts...:ohdrama::ovract::ohdrama::CRMH:
Now for my favourite pic of Gerry Berry
20210410_112825.jpg

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Awwwwwwwww. Gerry Berry is so cuuutttteeee.

Lexusblond

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
Well after having a long debut we have settled on a umbrella cockatoo as Sulfur crested are a pest in WA plu I think an umbrella is just the right amount of crazy.... :starshower1: :ohdrama: :fantasy: