• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

TLA's Warehouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
So did you know we ship directly from a warehouse in Hurdle Mills, NC? The products are kept bird free and they get shipments in more than once a week!

That means that you are guaranteed a fresh product (the freshest) and a never-been-in-contact-with-a-bird product!!

I make a few trips to the warehouse monthly (or as often as I can) to check out what's in stock/out of stock/clearance/new!

I'm actually making a trip to the warehouse tomorrow to see what's left of the Beak Appetit and to see what else new they have!!!

I also will be offering a new line of toys that is actually made by one of our lovie clients! Look for an announcement soon on our FB page (and here!). :)

Last edited:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
That's wonderful Tamara!! That truck is awesome! :D
I can't wait to see the new toy line!!! :highfive:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I can't wait to serve you! :) I'm uploading pics to FB now of the new toy line. I'm excited to be able to offer it. :)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I have a whole album of these toys on FB, but here are a few. Bear in mind, these are her original designs and I've asked her to make a few bird safe modifications. :)

This is one of her triple "Snuggle Rings."
She does these as individual rings as well.
I've asked her to do an all fleece version to compliment this original so that we can offer both. This is made of great preenable materials including cloth and fleece. She does round and oval shaped (see bottom one for oval).

This is one of her "Hanging Spinners."
The bottom is covered in hemp rope and the beads are all natural wood and cork. The "flowers" are great shreddable paper!

This is a double "Hanging Spinner." The rings are covered in a bird safe cotton rope great for the over preeners!

I love this line because they look like great fun for the bird and have a classy look to boot. :)

Chris, the designer, made a triple ring for TLA that we will be hanging up for our birds to play on, so I hope to have some pics of our flock with them soon!

Right now this line is specific for small to medium birds. :)

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
They look awesome! how are they price-wise tho?
I'm saving my pennies so I can place a TLA order in the new year!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
They look awesome! how are they price-wise tho?
I'm saving my pennies so I can place a TLA order in the new year!
They will be a competitive price. That is one thing I was talking over with Chris tonight as we talked about her toy line. We haven't finalized the prices yet, but they are going to be pretty reasonable for these! :) ;)

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Thanks for the info Tamara!

I must say Dawn need that truck of course modified with windows for her flock of children and pets. :hehe:

Quiverful

Life is a gift:)
Real Name
Dawn
Thanks for the info Tamara!

I must say Dawn need that truck of course modified with windows for her flock of children and pets. :hehe:

I already have something similar...LOLOL It's called our "family vehicle" :) Remember this??

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
:rofl:
Dawn it's the Too bus, now I remember. :lol:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
We will replace with a AA bus how does that sound. :D

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
Ooooh I cant wait to see the new toys. I will def be placing many more orders to come. Icey is going to be doing happy dance tomorrow when I tell her about this! Hug's Barb and Isis

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Tamara that truck is so cool! Love how the tail feathers go into the cab of the truck. The toys look awesome too!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Take me with you! I'd love a nice shopping spree and I will treat you to lunch afterwards :dance5::hug8::rofl::hehe:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Take me with you! I'd love a nice shopping spree and I will treat you to lunch afterwards :dance5::hug8::rofl::hehe:
*giggle* You are too funny Claire! That would be fun though!

Status
Not open for further replies.