• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

TLA Previewing New Scooter Z's Items on FB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
We are previewing some new Scooter Z's items on our Facebook Fan Page that aren't even available to order yet! I was at the warehouse today and just had to get these because they are sooooo cool!

They have 3 new foraging toys and another "nest" type toy. :)

Check us out: TLA Facebook Fan Page

Become a fan and you can get the latest and greatest news from not only our store but our flock as well!!!

I'm wetting your appetite to check it out with this pic (see attach):

Attachments

Last edited:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I'm so excited... that I just can't hide it... lol.

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
I like it because it looks like something my lovie AND tiel would have fun with.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I like it because it looks like something my lovie AND tiel would have fun with.
Yea! Exactly. Even if they pull out all the insides of this and the other toys, it can basically be refilled. Big parrots will also have a blast chewing up the wood parts!!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I also like the new nest type toy that will be added soon. It just looks like a great place to make a foraging place for my birds!

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Yea! Exactly. Even if they pull out all the insides of this and the other toys, it can basically be refilled. Big parrots will also have a blast chewing up the wood parts!!
I think that the new nest beds look cool! I noticed that they weren't available on the site yet, but I think Autumn would LOVE that!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I think that the new nest beds look cool! I noticed that they weren't available on the site yet, but I think Autumn would LOVE that!
I will put them up as soon as I can order them from the warehouse! They didn't even have those products in their computer inventory, nonetheless their warehouse website lol! It seems like I always do that when I go there... pick up things I can't even order "technically" yet. *giggle*:hehe:

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Man, as if it didn't take me long enough to make out my own orders as it was!!!! Good thing I'm not close enough to go in myself, my office would be stacked to the rafters!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Man, as if it didn't take me long enough to make out my own orders as it was!!!! Good thing I'm not close enough to go in myself, my office would be stacked to the rafters!
LOL! I know what you mean! I went in there expecting to spend maybe $50 on my own flock and came out with more like $160... lol.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
LOL! I know what you mean! I went in there expecting to spend maybe $50 on my own flock and came out with more like $160... lol.
Though when I first started distributing with them 2 years ago, they said it would be like that every time I went in! LOL. It is true. I can't walk out of there spending less than $100.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
wow, that looks like a toy my cockatiels would LOVE!

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
That's the nice thing about the UPS man coming early, its all put away by the time Darren gets home! :hehe:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Oh I like that toy!!! Something my conures would love!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I will post a note here as soon as they are added to my store site. :)

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
I got to preview them on FB and they are AWESOME!! Can't wait for the rest of you to see them!!
I'm totally in love with the nest/swing thing! ;)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Hopefully, I will see those toys up and available this weekend to go up for sale on my website!

Status
Not open for further replies.