• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

TLA featured on Japanese Blog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranyart

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pennie
translation from pga7602 ...."in tasting desperation" Love it!

akijoy

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
Here's what she said about your stuff in the blog!

When I got home today, I received two boxes in the mail. One was from True Love Aviary and the other from Konbomaru (a Japanese vendor)

I wanted a Polly Necklace for Louey so this was my overseas purchase in a long time. I bought pellets, toys, Harrison’s food, Avicakes. The products were half price of what I pay in Japan, excluding the shipping fees! I also got a parrot calendar.

Louey was most anxious to get to the treats. So how will he like these compared to the Japanese treats? He is anxious to open the Nutriberries, so I finally gave him one to try.

Then she goes on to talk about Louey playing with the loofa toy from the Japanese store.
Hmmm, never thought of giving my parrots a loofa toy! Might try it.

Prices for anything is very high in Japan. Even with the shipping fees, your prices beat local prices! I bet we have tons of stuff here in America that they don't have over there. Perhaps this is an opening for a whole new market for you!

Last edited:

Parrotlove

Real Name
Barbie
Tamara that is FANTASTIC!! Way to go TLA you are going global!!! Hug's Barbie and Isis

Lolle

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Louise
Im making a danish blog atm, and i was thinking of doing the same thing Tamara.. In Denmark we dont have alot of options when it comes to bird food or toys.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Here's what she said about your stuff in the blog!

When I got home today, I received two boxes in the mail. One was from True Love Aviary and the other from Konbomaru (a Japanese vendor)

I wanted a Polly Necklace for Louey so this was my overseas purchase in a long time. I bought pellets, toys, Harrison’s food, Avicakes. The products were half price of what I pay in Japan, excluding the shipping fees! I also got a parrot calendar.

Louey was most anxious to get to the treats. So how will he like these compared to the Japanese treats? He is anxious to open the Nutriberries, so I finally gave him one to try.

Then she goes on to talk about Louey playing with the loofa toy from the Japanese store.
Hmmm, never thought of giving my parrots a loofa toy! Might try it.

Prices for anything is very high in Japan. Even with the shipping fees, your prices beat local prices! I bet we have tons of stuff here in America that they don't have over there. Perhaps this is an opening for a whole new market for you!

Thank you so much!!!

I do think this is a new market for me. I sent 2 more international packages yesterday. Another to Japan and one to Denmark! I have a package to send off to England now as well. :)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Im making a danish blog atm, and i was thinking of doing the same thing Tamara.. In Denmark we dont have alot of options when it comes to bird food or toys.
Awesome Louise! I can't wait for you to get your box! :):hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.