• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

TLA Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
Nope!! Parrots of ALL MAKES AND MODELS...lol err... sizes :rofl:

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
I was checking their website out today, as I was hoping to find some of the same products from the ahem, other place. I did (and they carry lory food, yay!!!) so I am just waiting for my paypal refund to finish processing so I can send my money to someone who really wants my business. :)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Hey Guys! For the promotion for Canada orders over $50, this is how I'm handling it.

My cart will not give a shipping amount for Canada orders anyways, and shipping to Canada is slightly higher than to the US. So, I'm giving a discount off the shipping equal to the amount that it would've been if it had been shipped in the states. This comes out to around 15% off your order. If the shipping "happens" to be around that amount, I'll just forgo sending you a shipping amount totally. I have to send a shipping invoice to my Canada customers because of the border people requiring a personal receipt in the box with the exact amount for everything. My Canadian customers have been quite happy with the process and their orders, even with having to pay sales tax for their country when it comes to them (about 12% from what I hear). I'm starting to get a nice long list of them, eh! :D

Let me know if you need me to elaborate more.

Also, I would like to say that if I get orders in early enough in the day and the warehouse isn't swamped, the order can usually ship the same day (M-F)! ;)

Last edited:

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
Thanks for the heads up Ginger. Im gonna do an order from them soon I think :)

jamie

Real Name
Jamie
I was checking their website out today, as I was hoping to find some of the same products from the ahem, other place. I did (and they carry lory food, yay!!!) so I am just waiting for my paypal refund to finish processing so I can send my money to someone who really wants my business. :)
That's where I started ordering the Goldenfeast lorikeet food that I am using :) I got a 10 pound bag this time, haha. It's in the freezer until I use up the 6 pounds I had on-hand :D

Status
Not open for further replies.