• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Timneh and Senegal Cage Suggestions

Moshimaru

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Looking for Cage suggestions to upgrade our Timneh and Senegal.

Are the Yaheetech brand cages on Amazon a good brand? Would really like something with a play area on top and these seem to fit most of our requirements

budgieluv3

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bear (It's a nickname)
Here is a list of reputable cages for small to medium sized birds.

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Moshimaru

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Thanks this helps a lot! Now to narrow down on brand lol

MnGuy

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
I kept my Meyer's in an HQ playtop cage (34 or 36" long) and liked it, but in retrospect wish I had a larger cage.

I keep my CAG in a King's corner cage and love the size and depth. It is an awkward shape because it's shaped like a diamond so if you use the bottom grates you have to access them from two sides and you have to keep those sides obstruction free. I took out the grates and just change the papers by reaching in through the main door.

The depth of the King's corner cage can also make it difficult to add toys or perches to the very back unless you remove the bottom trays so you can step into the cage onto your floor. But you would need a second person on the outside helping you. I'm a singleton so it's hard for me to change up the very back of the cage.