• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Tiel screaming

Nukavine

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jacob Goad
I know I've done a thread on this recently but I filmed the guy and will put it here. Apologies if I shouldn't post this many threads and should just continue old ones I'm just worried I might be doing something wrong as a new bird owner, I want to make sure Sol has as good a life as I can make it.

Nukavine

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jacob Goad
Also he used to not back away from me after a few days but he's back to doing it again. I feel like I'm doing something real wrong and not realizing it. My day is usually playing on my PS4 with my friends, games like Dragon Ball FighterZ and Monster Hunter World

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
He is playing, that how they play. He also may be trying to get your attention, 'Come play with me'

Last edited:

Nukavine

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jacob Goad
Alright. I was just worried because sometimes he flies to the front of the cage stands there for a bit and goes back up. But I don't think I could get him back in the cage if I let him out at this point. Also I thought it might've just been that but as soon as I come close he moves away. I move slow around his cage and talk to him, guess it's just a matter of time.