• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

tiel not feeling well

heisenberg

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
hamdi
hello , today I noticed that my tiel was not feeling well , she was with half closed eyes most of the time and doesn't move much as usual , she looked just tired and sick:( and because of weekends there was no vet available nearby... she is eating and drinking water normally , and her droppings are usual ever since I took her out of the cage ( although it seems like at night the dropping was kinda watery , that's what I noticed in bottom of the cage ) ... so is this a matter of very concern ? I don't understand what could cause this and how bad it is , in the last period she was losing some feathers , so I thought maybe she is growing feathers and that could cause this or maybe she ate something bad? I'm just very concerned if this is really serious and no vets available now

Attachments

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
How is she doing now?
Bit late to the party. Could she have had a night fright?

heisenberg

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
hamdi
How is she doing now?
Bit late to the party. Could she have had a night fright?
after one day from when I posted the question , she got lot better and returned to normal behavior as normal ... but now after a week , this happened today , the exact situation again ... I think she didn't have night fright , but there is lot of sounds in the street ( although this happens every night ) she could be didn't sleep well or something?