• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thread Covers

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
So I noticed that Mods could give their threads custom Covers (is that what they’re called?) and I thought it would be nice if normal members could do that too.

(A pic so that you know what I’m talking about)
3209A778-251B-41D8-A81B-53A1FF5B78DF.png

It‘s just an idea, but it would be really nice if people other than mods could do this too.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
So I noticed that Mods could give their threads custom Covers (is that what they’re called?) and I thought it would be nice if normal members could do that too.

(A pic so that you know what I’m talking about)
View attachment 358215

It‘s just an idea, but it would be really nice if people other than mods could do this too.
I think this is only a vendor feature.

From a moderator perspective, it would require additional manpower to ensure that nothing inappropriate or against the rules was uploaded.

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
From a moderator perspective, it would require additional manpower to ensure that nothing inappropriate or against the rules was uploaded.
That makes sense, although it’s pretty similar to people uploading regular photos, you already have plenty of work on the forum.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
That makes sense, although it’s pretty similar to people uploading regular photos, you already have plenty of work on the forum.
Staff doesn't get paid for helping, and the vendors pay for the package that enables them to have that feature, so perhaps look at it as a perk for them :) Staff doesn't really get any other "benefits" of policing around here :lol:

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Actually, there are preloaded images. ? You should be able to use the preloaded ones correct?
Regular members don’t have permissions to the thread covers. Only profile covers