• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thoughts on this cage?

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Winston and Emelia really need an upgrade, but I cannot fit another flight cage in the house. Does anyone have this cage?Thoughts on it? It will only really be temporary for the next two-three month.

My other options are get one of these

Or get another flight cage and put them outside.
I really don't know what to do.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
That double stacked cage looks fantastic! Would be a great home for budgies :)

If you can´t afford that one now and are thinking of buying a cage for a few months then buying the larger one, I recommend you just wait. In the meantime you can get the birds out of their cage a little more to fly, but ultimately for a couple of months, I would just buy the bigger cage and save the 90 dollars.
What is their cage like now?

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
What is their cage like now?
It really isn't good enough :( I didn't think they'd still be in it by now. Quite frankly I am embarrassed by it.
I had planned to have an aviary by now, but it doesn't look like that will happen for another two-three months that's why they need another cage urgently, especially since they have their flights now.

MC_Hahn's

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Marie C.
I was at the local pet store today, and they had the same You and Me cage assembled. The only thing that kept me from buying it was that the grate was permanently attached to the frame of the cage. Hope that small detail is useful if grates only serve as poop catchers with your budgiboos (They sure do for my budgies)!

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
I was at the local pet store today, and they had the same You and Me cage assembled. The only thing that kept me from buying it was that the grate was permanently attached to the frame of the cage. Hope that small detail is useful if grates only serve as poop catchers with your budgiboos (They sure do for my budgies)!
Yes, the cage they're in currently is the same but a smaller size.

I should know if I can get the big cage by tonight.

Aves

You could do a diy cage. Not sure if they have the same type of thick plastic mesh (that I have) in Australia.

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
You could do a diy cage. Not sure if they have the same type of thick plastic mesh (that I have) in Australia.
I don't think I have the space for that, thanks anyway.

DinoStormy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Emma
Yes, the cage they're in currently is the same but a smaller size.

I should know if I can get the big cage by tonight.
Which petstock do you go to? The one near Petcity (Perth) has some good cages on display different to those on the website :)