• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thoughts on heaven fresh?

Jas

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jasmine
What are your thoughts on heaven fresh air purifiers, can you turn the ioniser off them? I've read that ionisers are bad but because they are for indoor use they're not dangerous? I don't need massive air purifiers as its only for 6 small birds and a human, in a bedroom. I like the fact that they can filter out fumes as well, as we're moving so the house will be repainted and deodorants will be sprayed in the bathroom near my bedroom.

Particularly the
Heaven Fresh NaturoPure HF 290 Air Purifier

Or
HF280 Ultra Quiet Air Purifier

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Bump.

Reactions: Jas

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
I don't see it listed on their website

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
What are the reviews like both on Amazon or UK?

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Ok I had a air purifier that blades that you had to wash WHAT A HUGE PITA IT WAS, to keep clean. Geeez wash it several times to get all the gunk off, let it dry ( a hour or better) get it back into the machine and hope you got it right. The pollution on those blades can't get scratched becuz they don't work right if they do. Any scratches collect the pollution and hold it so tightly it's impossible to get clean.

BirdManDan

Real Name
Dan
All our birds are outside so they only get God's purification, no man made purification. So we can't say one way or the other for air purifiers.

Jas

Real Name
Jasmine
Ok I had a air purifier that blades that you had to wash WHAT A HUGE PITA IT WAS, to keep clean. Geeez wash it several times to get all the gunk off, let it dry ( a hour or better) get it back into the machine and hope you got it right. The pollution on those blades can't get scratched becuz they don't work right if they do. Any scratches collect the pollution and hold it so tightly it's impossible to get clean.
Such a pain to clean on some of them, others just hover.

Jas

Real Name
Jasmine
All our birds are outside so they only get God's purification, no man made purification. So we can't say one way or the other for air purifiers.
See I can't do that here even though I'd love to. It's just too cold and there are so many cats around. I leave the window open but again it gets too cold or the birds are out.

BirdManDan

Real Name
Dan
See I can't do that here even though I'd love to. It's just too cold and there are so many cats around. I leave the window open but again it gets too cold or the birds are out.
That's to bad, I think fresh outside air makes our birds happy...