• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

thought of quick change

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
i have a bunch of pk of chineese noodles soups so decided to see if mango liked them i boiled them didnt add there stuff its all salt so checked fridge out had sharwoods warm buttery indian style sauce its like curry drained water out added 1 teaspoon put back on low heat stered it mashed some with a fork and think its a hit :rofl::rofl: mixed some birdie bread in but ate noodles
it makes for a once in a while change not a diet though:rofl::rofl: but wont hurt 1 or 2 times a month

Attachments

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
very nice thanks for sharing

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Looks like Mr Mango approves. :D

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Hey, that looks good enough to eat! Now I'm getting hungry :p

MommyBird

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Debbie
My Amazon, Chico, is crazy about curry. He will eat anything that has curry sauce on it.
Like you, we have it once a month or less. It does have coconut milk in, so I want to avoid all that fat too often. But he's an active boy and does not gain weight so I'm not afraid to feed him some treats.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
my amazon, chico, is crazy about curry. He will eat anything that has curry sauce on it.
Like you, we have it once a month or less. It does have coconut milk in, so i want to avoid all that fat too often. But he's an active boy and does not gain weight so i'm not afraid to feed him some treats.
i feel the little coconut milk hed get wouldnt hurt if fed 3 times a week after seeing what some put in birdiebread it has taken all my fears away..lol
so if your afraid just add curry to anything he eats it serves the purpes of good eating and when you cook for your self give him some of the good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.