• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

This rulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sonny's Diary, October 30, 2010:

Dear Diary,

Gosh, it's been months since I first came to live with my new family, and I gots to say, this is "crazy money"! I barely even remember the other place where there were those bigger birds that dint like me... :( But, that's all behind me now! Every day, me 'n my bestest friend Max gets to play outside our cages, and we get to do whatever we want! We can fly all around the room!

I miss being able to chew on the ceiling, but Mom got a funny look on her face when I ate those big holz in it a while ago, and then she put up those funny looking plastic things, and I can't reach it anymore. :shrug: Oh well, at least she gave us this awesome new ropey circley thing to play on.:dancing: Check out the picture of me and Max gettin' our chew on!

I'm gettin' real used to Mom, too. She's okay, you know? Max showed me how to climb on her and preen her hair and her ears without biting her (he told me she doesn't really like that). I'm still learning to give "real" kisses the way Max does, but she says I'm getting better. :) I really like it when she tells me I'm a good boy and that she loves me forever and ever. :heart: Nobody ever told me that before. :huh: Yep, I think I'll stick around this place. :cool1:

Sonny Hahn's

Attachments

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
awww sonny you sure are loved...what a happy ending for you...:)
psst where you keep your diary?...hope not on Elvis's flyer:lol:

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Sonny you got the bestest mommy and she luvs you so much!! What a lucky boy you are!! :hug8:
P.s Keep ur diary away from the girlz...they have tattle beaks!! :hehe:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
;) You're Mommy does love you. Just wondering what do you think of Max as well?:D

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
WhooHooo Sunny - you landed in Birdie Heaven, Ohio!!

our Momz says she has one of doz circle tings for us, if she doesn;t get it up soon, can we callz you two for some help :lol:

luv

Boogie and Bobo

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
;) You're Mommy does love you. Just wondering what do you think of Max as well?:D
Oh, I love Max sooo much :heart: :) He's my bestest friend forever and ever!

I dunno what you other peeple are talking about this "Elvis"? Is that the big loud bird in the other room? Max told me she is very pretty and kind of scary. :scared5: I'd like to see her but not very close up... Big birds don't like me.

I heard a strange crash the other night when we were all asleep and Mom got up and made some strange noises and then came back to bed and sighed really loud. I don't know what happened :shrug:

WhooHooo Sunny - you landed in Birdie Heaven, Ohio!!

our Momz says she has one of doz circle tings for us, if she doesn;t get it up soon, can we callz you two for some help :lol:

luv

Boogie and Bobo
Sure, I can help! I watched Mom put ours up. :)

Last edited:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
you gots sucha good mommy.....:hug8:

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Awww, I's happy youse got such a good mommy and dat Max is youse bestest friend! :hug8:
It's so nice wen da humans luvs us! I's never been close to humanz afore I's moved in wiv my mummy an I was kinda scarded of gettin too close to her. But it turnz out she's alright too! Never bites me, alwayz givez me tweats an kisses an luvin, an I getz good food. At first I din't know it was food 'cause I's only ever had seedz, apple, peaz and corn afore I's moved here but now I's know there's a lot more that I can eat an mummy sayz dats really good for me too. I's also din't know wat 'playin' was but I'm learnin dat it'z FUN!

I's dink we all has good mummies and daddies here, even if we still has to teach dem some stuff!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
i is vewy happy dat youse is happy now!

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Awww, Your mommy sounds pretty awesomeness, Sonny :) Loves that ropey circely thing youz got too! I might jes have to grab mums cawd and order one of dos for Archie n' me! But not for dat little green demon. She can't come on! Conures ONLY!

But I'm glad youz gots Max as a friend, Momma sayz you remind her of Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn, whoever those biwdies are!
-Ella

Status
Not open for further replies.