• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

This cant be fr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikitiel

Meeting neighbors
So i stumbled upon this website that sells really rare bird for extremely cheap prices- part of my want to buy one and see what happens even if its a scam

Attachments

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I'm going to say scam, spix macaws??I'm pretty sure you can't buy one

Aves

I'm going to say scam, spix macaws??I'm pretty sure you can't buy one
That sounds about right. Spix macaws are critically endangered and almost extinct in the wild.

Chomskypom

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chom (pronouns they/them)
To be clear- if you try to "buy one and see what happens," you just... don't get anything. You're out $7000 or whatever. You don't still receive a macaw but it isn't the rare lutino you thought you were buying, or something. They don't have ANY birds, they're scammers who stole all those pictures from elsewhere on the internet. The reality is not much fun, unfortunately.

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Darn it, I just wired $6,300 for the lutino Macaw :( and it was on sale! At least I have the singing dog from Russia and sexy magic beans from poland coming next week. They assured me the beans are so sexy and magical they are banned in poland.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
To be clear- if you try to "buy one and see what happens," you just... don't get anything.
Not always.
Commonly you get an email asking you to pay for fees for quarantine, tests, travel expenses, or whatever else pops into their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.