• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thinking of changing my name to Texas Tiel and Sun Fan!!!!

Texas Tiel fan

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Robert Seale
My wife and daughter went to Fort Worth this past weekend to shop and deliver Dacey's youngest chick to the bird shop for sale. She knew I was a little sad at selling this baby but we're already keeping two. When they came in, she had this little lunch-box looking thing and said it was a little bird carrier she picked up for a few bucks. When I went to examine and open it, a big read head popped out!!! :hehe: THIS was actually the sun we were looking at when we bought Cosmo. Problem is (at that time) he was already sold. Saturday she finds out the deal fell thru so my wife bought him to be a buddy to Cosmo!!!! I'm sure they remember each other as they came from the SAME clutch! The third sun in the photo is my daughters bird named Mango so for two days we actually had THREE suns in the house along with a flock of cockatiels!!!! :dancing:Everyone got along fine and even posed for a few photos! Needless to say. Santa Clause came early to this household!!!

P.S The three babies from our tiel Dacey are doing fine! We are now hand feeding and they are 4 weeks old.

Attachments

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Congratulations on your new conure! So lucky for all of you that the previous potential owner didn’t work out. Sun conures are so pretty! :heart:

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
Congrats! I love how you found out, when the “little red head popped out!”

I am completely jealous but very, very happy for you!:lol:

Welcome to the Avenue Rio :welcomesign:

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aweeeee, the pics are great & they look so sweet! Happy holidays!