• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Things for Wings News!

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I think I found the problem.

I have two desktop computers. One has an older small monitor, and the page on that one had all the info to find your stuff on the bottom of the page. Just words across the bottom. Very odd. That is the one I often shop on.

When I opened your site on my larger monitor, the side bar for navigation was there.
Finding stuff was a breeze! Guess I'll shop from there from now on!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I think very soon you will be FT livin the dream!
:lol:
I have been living the Full Time dream for over 10 years now haha
I want the part time dream, one where Andrea works FT and I just do nothing much lol

RachelM

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Rachel Mayrhofer
SO excited for the big bags of chop... maybe a custom full batch will be in the works for me in a few months when I've run out of the supply i have now!

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
We are getting things under control now
Andrea the best, came to help this month
@SamatranTiger

Tomorrow all the toy orders are being finished and shipped.

We are trying to get her with me Full Time. I have been in a funny place for the last two years, almost big enough to have a Full Time, but just not there. At the same time it is too busy for me, I live, eat, breathe T4W. I don't even promote my store, but people find me. If I start promoting it and telling the world I am here, maybe I can? She would do all the toys/shipping and I would do the food, that alone is busy enough for one full time person. There are days I spend 3 hours on emails without even making/shipping orders.

The Freeze Dried food has been a giant success. I was not expecting that. Two FDs running 24/7. I will start offering large bags of the chop now, I purchased some bigger Mylar packaging! Also, look for all the new ideas I have.
If any of you want some cute Things for Wings Christmas Toys, go ahead and shop away!

Andrea made this super cute Basswood toy for a Beak Box and I wouldn't let her send it, I wanted to take a pic for the website.
Special Offer $24 Suitable for Greys and tough beaks!

If you want to order it with your order, message me and I will set it up
Ohh I like that toy! Perfect for my grey!! Little guy has been a buzz saw lately. You have any left Danita?