• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

They must be arguing about something right?

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The yelling is deafening! :hehe: They are such cuties! :heart:

wyrinth

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
My two do this when one wants the other closer, more of "come here". I love linnie noises.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
So very cute video! ♥
I think they are saying:
Lets see if we can make mom smile...Yes we made it! We are the best! :D

KayKhaos

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kaylea
My two do this when one wants the other closer, more of "come here". I love linnie noises.
I have another video of them doing the same sounds but it seems they can't get any more closer to eat other.
Linnie mannerisms.

Joelle

Walking the driveway
They can be loud can't they!?
Lately my two have been nippier with each other than usual. They make an irritated sound when preening sometimes and if one is in the other's way on a perch. They also do mating positions but no eggs. I worry a bit because it seems like aggressive behaviour but they are a bonded pair so I haven't separated them. They have started to do this at night in thier sleep cage too...

KayKhaos

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kaylea
They can be loud can't they!?
Lately my two have been nippier with each other than usual. They make an irritated sound when preening sometimes and if one is in the other's way on a perch. They also do mating positions but no eggs. I worry a bit because it seems like aggressive behaviour but they are a bonded pair so I haven't separated them. They have started to do this at night in thier sleep cage too...
You know how happy your post makes me feel? I thought "yes I'm not alone!"
My two do the same, they seem like they bicker alot and look like they are fighting. But if they aren't near each other they cry out till they are touching again... happy for half hour then pestering each other all over again. My girls looked like they where trying to mate making weird noises. Loki tried and Cynder a just sat there...