• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

These aren't mine.

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
My boys are molting, too. It's funny because one will lose a certain feather and then the next day or so the other drops the same one!
Mine just suddenly explode :rofl:

One day there's no feathers on the floor, and the next day it's like 5 birds exploded on the floor :laughin:

keirieski17

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Keila
It seems so sudden. Literally overnight, both of them. Could it be something to do with Iris maybe?
Ella is like a whole new bird since getting Titus. She’s adventurous and curious and she even seemed to talk the other day! If your new bird spends time with you and they see it that could influence them

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Ella is like a whole new bird since getting Titus. She’s adventurous and curious and she even seemed to talk the other day! If your new bird spends time with you and they see it that could influence them
They are on different floors off the house. They have only seen Iris for maybe an hour with me maximum. It's odd

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
My boys are molting, too. It's funny because one will lose a certain feather and then the next day or so the other drops the same one!
That is exactly like my boys! :cloud9:

Reactions: Ali

dollfish

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Zeynep Dollfish
They're moulting. Big time.

I know it can change behavior, but I have only heard of it making them grumpy. Has anyone had it this way round?
Astro asks for scritches more often when she is moulting and actually becomes very timid. I was wondering the same question myself so here is the answer for both of us I suppose.

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Astro asks for scritches more often when she is moulting and actually becomes very timid. I was wondering the same question myself so here is the answer for both of us I suppose.
Neptune becomes very sensitive during a molt. He wants ZERO scritches. I really appreciate a their unique personality traits!