• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The 'tiels new cage arrived today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
at 10am this morning the 'tiels new cage was delivered.

I put the cage together by myself, my mum was going to help when she got home from work which was in another 8 hours, but I couldn't wait.. I had to put it together, I was all excited, though a few times I felt like throwing the cage parts.. I didn't, but got it done. All in all, it took a few hours at the most - I actually cleaned the cage parts really well before I put it all together just to be safe, so it took a bit more time up! I have to do the stand the cage sits on tomorrow too.

The 'tiels are really liking it, at first they all stuck to the top of the cage, but eventually they all explored and spread out. I've put toys at the top, in the middle and on the bottom, I'm making more new toys for them later or tomorrow. I also scrubbed the 'tiels old cage 'cause another birdie is in it, will take photos of that one tomorrow!

I of course took photos, only of the cage parts after they'd been cleaned, a photo of the cage all together, and then 2 photos of the cage set-up.

Box: (I done the rip in the box btw)

Instructions:

I think these are the sadest instructions ever.. it's not even the same cage, it's a completely different cage to the one I just got.

Cage Parts:

Finished Cage:

Cage set-up and 'tiels in their new cage:

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Wow the cage looks fantastic!! And your little babies look sooo happy! Good job Renae :) :)

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
good job!! :highfive:

Thugluvgrl187

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Nice!

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
looks good even with crappy instructions LOL Its really sad when they put instructions that don't even go with the cage I'd have to complain about that - Well rather my b/f would he's my complainer When ever something messes up HE does the calling to complain - If i do it I get more things added,that I never wanted to start with IF he does it I get credit towards the bill(less money I have to pay on that bill) or free items SO yeah it's his job to complain LOL

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Wow thats an awsome cage! And they do look happy!

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
wow, that is a nice looking cage! They look happy in it!

Renae

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Thanks guys!

I'm going to be complaining anyway, there was quite a few deep scratches on the cage and I've never had any problems with cages I've bought online so this is a first. I wasn't very happy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.